Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Pink Panther Strikes Again

I have a long history of associations, off and on, over the years, with the mental health system. Although I've had many years free of them directly, their influence always seems to hover around, annoyingly, in the background.

I've seen some very insane things in the mental health system (well...obviously!), like the nurse who told me not to use the emergency button in a hospital room which I had pressed because I felt so awful that I thought I was dying or something. I said "But when DO you use it?! When you're having a heart attack!?". What did he say ? .... "Yes...that's right."....Now...WORK that one out!

I'm also aware that mentioning associations with mental health, here, even with my Matrix article below could well blow all credibility I have. This line of reasoning leads to an ever decreasing circle of insane reasoning that can only lead to ONE thing! That's right....INCARCERATION!

But that line of lunacy of these mental health "professionals" pales into insignificance in the MASTERFUL.....work of GENIUS, that is the Pink Panther film "The Pink Panther Strikes Again".

Breathing down the shoulder of every "mental health professional"...or "Psychiatrist" is none other than, The Pink Panther...

... and I'll explain why.

The basic premise of the film is that Inspector Clousea has actually created his own Nemesis ... the character of Chief Inspector Charles Dreyfus.

The criminal that he spends the rest of the film tracking down has been created by him ! His insane inept lunacy sent Dreyfus mad, therefore creating the very thing he is employed to rid the world of. Hilarious!

There is another "profession" that is un-nervingly like this scenario....and that is the "mental health system".

Day after day "mental health nurses" and "psychiatrists" misdiagnose the problems of patients, fail to listen to their needs, subscribe medications that make their symptoms worse, and generally act like the very same Inspector Clousea that we so love and hate.

Therefore they leave a trail of misunderstood patients, suicides and misfortunes in their path.

It's enough to send anyone stark raving.....

DJBarney

33 comments:

Reverend Jason Graves said...

...and then there was Kato

:D

"
...not now Kato [...sounds of crashing and thumping]
"

lol... ya all in real life tho, it's more seriously true... by exposing the truths in this way; your manifesting the Kato qualities in you :D

1L&Peace bredren...

djbarney said...

Heow!

Saahhh!

DJBarney

busted said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
blazed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
fagshod said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
fagshod said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
british bum boy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
djbarney said...

Busted ...

I had to delete your comments
because they were offensive.

You quoted my words from elsewhere
where I drew suspicion on the new head of the FDA, especially the
fact that he has a German name.

I found your comments crass and
offensive and I wish I'd left
them for the record...but now
they are gone.

Busted...I'm sorry if you were
offended by my criticism of this
guy with a German name..but if
you'd taken the time to address
your concerns with me in a
civilised way then maybe we
could have made some head way.

In the meantime I'm typing this
message that I doubt you will
ever see or reply to.

Busted...I criticised the new head
of the FDA because he runs one
of the most corrupt organisations
on this planet..NOT because he has
GERMAN connections...I'm more
interested in his FASCIST
connections!

If you want to leave constructive
comments about this then I
will leave them...otherwise,
if they are offensive, etc, then
they WILL be deleted!

DJBarney

Funk You English said...

Busted...I'm sorry if you were
offended by my criticism of this
guy with a German name..

That Guy was born in America, just before the War started. If you can't understand that he CANNOT be a NAZI then it's time to Re-Calibrate your Medications.

Ruler of You said...

FDA because he runs one
of the most corrupt organisations
on this planet


What the Hell are you talking about ?
You have "feelings" about "things",
and you feel "beat down".
That is You feeling like You !
Why don't you travel around the world blaming people for your "hurt feelings"

blazar blazington pennywhistle said...

I have NEVER heard of a British DJ that wasn't a Homosexual Junkie !!

There's a Cure for Limp-wristism, start lifting weights, eat Red Meat (kill and clean the animals yourself - even better)

You are a Frantic Homosexual, and because you live in Awful England I feel sorry for you !!
What a dreary, depressing land.
In the words of Johnny Rotten:
"God Save the Queen, and her Fascist Regime, There aint no Future, And England's Dreaming !!

Drugs Are Ur Friends, Dope Fiends !! said...

In the meantime I'm typing this
message that I doubt you will
ever see or reply to.

The New King of Faggot Shod.

Are you using Meth, Heroin and X ?

Or is it X, Meth, Heroin and then you get on your knees to your Dealer ?

www.eat.shit.get.down.on.it.com

bollocks to u, wankely wankerton said...

these new revelations about the FDA are
really making some people nervous

These New Revelations are making no one nervous, because Science is Chemistry. As a British DJ you know all about Chemistry, and anonymous GAY Sex, which I attribute to living in Horrible England.

kardinal offishall said...

I wish I'd left
them for the record...but now
they are gone.


They are Gone, but I'm right here ready to be the Man, I'll let you be the Woman. You never get to be the Man. Used and abused, you're a Maytag.

djbarney said...

funk...

> Funk You

You pass my non-offensive test...just.

> That Guy was born in America, just before
> the War started. If you can't understand
> that he CANNOT be a NAZI

True! He can't have literally have been
walking around with Hitler. This is
true! But Funk (may I call you Funk?),
I was making a cognitive leap...

I ONLY do this because I know about
"Operation Paperclip"
and the possibility that there are some
people with some very Fascist ideas
who are DESCENDED from those original
people.

Yes he was born in 1941...before Op
Paperclip ?

Funk...have you ever considered that that
date may simply be MADE UP...I think
things have become that strange here!
So don't shoot me...I am the messenger!
(Ever heard the expression?).

> What the Hell are you talking about ?

Do your research before you beat down
on me Mr Funk! Look at Prozac, for
example, it has the biggest number
of complaints the FDA has ever
received about a drug in it's whole
history! And don't tell me that these
"side effects" are normal. If you
take natural Grapeseed Extract, for
example, there are 0...ZERO...side
effects!

Look at the research done by

The International Coalition for Drug
Awareness
...who have documented
horrific effects of these drugs all
laughingly called "side effects".

These are "side effects" that KILL!

The net is full of respectable
organisations who will tell you what
the FDA and news organisations will
NEVER mention.

Of course as you've been following my blog and FSHOD...you know all this
already...don't you. Don't you?

> I have NEVER heard of a British DJ that
> wasn't a Homosexual Junkie !!

LOL!

Actually there's probably some truth
to this...but NO...I'm NOT gay!

And England...well "when will England's
green and pleasent land wake up?" as
someone said.

> The New King of Faggot Shod.

Now you're just getting offensive again.
Do you usually insult people you've
only just met Funk?

BTW...I am illegal drug free!

> you're a Maytag.

WHAT is a Maytag ? LOL!

...

Anytime Funk....just remember your're
on my blog...

DJBarney

funk said...

Look at Prozac, for
example, it has the biggest number
of complaints the FDA has ever
received about a drug in it's whole
history!


People want to take it, Docs want to prescribe it.
I don't know why they do that, but you won't see a Swastika anywhere (no I don't think they're hiding them)

funk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
djbarney said...

funk...

I had to remove your post...

1. It was too long.

2. To deny the holocaust is not on, in my
opinion, EVEN if it's not the whole story!

3. I regard this "Zionist" dialogue as
confusing, coercive and completely
unhelpful. It seems to spread the hate
..NOT understand it and make it
better.

> don't know why they do that, but you
> won't see a Swastika anywhere

They do that, funk, because...

1. They are convinced their "science"
has worked out the basis of mental
disorder (it hasn't).

2. These drugs are rather expensive
and make some people a LOT of
money.

3. To be cynical...if they can't "fix"
you then you are inferior and should
be eliminated (which is what these
drugs do to many people!)...AKA..
Fascism.

(Actually I think a lot of Doctors
and/or mental health nurses DO want
to help but are uninformed/ignorant.)

No Funk...you won't be seeing any
Swastikas...but the history of
chemical use in these medications
(Prozac contains FLUORINE) can be
traced directly back to a
company called I G Farben...the
industry that powered the Nazi war
machine.

DJBarney

funk said...

(Actually I think a lot of Doctors
and/or mental health nurses DO want
to help but are uninformed/ignorant.)


Have you never seen some Bag Lady or Bum talking to themselves ?

Am I ignorant for seeing those those things ?

They are professional people who train for many years but since no one has ever been mentally ill THE DOCTORS ARE ALL WRONG !!

funk said...

I regard this "Zionist" dialogue as
confusing, coercive and completely
unhelpful. It seems to spread the hate
..NOT understand it and make it
better.


The Zionists don't want to help. Why do you think Brit's, Aussies and Americans are stuck dying in a No-Win War ??

Try pinning that one on IG Farben !!

You can't imagine anyone doing anything wrong, and if you do you blame it on invisible Nazi's.

funk said...

should
be eliminated (which is what these
drugs do to many people!)


Every day people kill themselves.

What percentage are on Prozac ?

If you had the Percentage Number you would have included this in your Blog. You do NOT because it doesn't support your Premise - that Mental Illness does not exist !!
If you think a Drug Company is evil maybe these are symptoms of Illness, not "evidence"

funk said...

To deny the holocaust is not on, in my
opinion, EVEN if it's not the whole story!


The Holocaust is Spay-shul because there are NO BONES and NO BODIES, and a lot of Germans were HANGED for it !!

funk said...

Do you have a list of Wealthy, Famous Jews who died in the Holocaust ?

It's right here:

other said...

It seems to spread the hate

Yes it does !!

I hate the people who try to kill me and enslave me !!

You're a Pouf-ta and so is Rev Runt !!

no no, it's aliens ! trust me said...

After the false flag terror attacks of 9/11, which the evidence clearly indicates involved Israeli intelligence agents, and with more than 150,000 Americans engaged in costly and disastrous wars in the Middle East, Americans can no longer afford to remain ignorant of Zionism and its goals.

big dog, smarter, stronger than u said...

the industry that powered the Nazi war
machine.


Sure, you have stacks of Books that said they did bad things !!

There are stacks of Books about UFO's. They prove that there are stacks of BOOKS ABOUT UFO'S.

this is so fricken' easy said...

If you
take natural Grapeseed Extract


You will not notice anything !!

djbarney said...

Goodbye Funk !

I've had enough of you...this blog will
now contain only approved comments
....because, one...

> You're a Pouf-ta and so is Rev Runt !!

You insult my friends.

> Have you never seen some Bag Lady or
> Bum talking to themselves ?

You insult me...and I bet you go around
abusing these "bag ladies" yourself.

GROW UP FUNK!

You will NEVER get anyone to listen to
your arguments if you insult them!

I gave you EVERY chance, and more than many would.

So goodbye!

DJBarney

PS..

(for anyone else reading)

> If you had the Percentage Number you
> would have included this in your Blog.
> You do NOT because it doesn't support
> your Premise - that Mental Illness does
> not exist !!

Yes...you REMINDED ME! Ha! Ha! Ha!

I've been meaning to pull this info
out of the relevant databases when
I have time.

So thankyou Funk...now I must be on my
way!

DarkWood said...

DJBarney,

Dude, I can definitely unnerstand some of the anger sourcings, now. And I thought I was gonna have a troll problem. Just remember, flamebaiters do not seek to actually converse and are likely incapable of doing so. If all your comments have bogged down like this one, then I certainly understand the need for moderation here.

Getting back on topic, though, I absolutely LOVED the old Pink Panther films (not so much the recent remake. No offense to Mr. Martin, who I do admire, but he's no Sellers and I fear the BEST tribute to do to those films would be to just show them and not try to 'redeux' them, hehe). Sellers was a frikkin' genius, for sure.

For further amusement and insight, have you perhaps read The Illuminatus! Trilogy? Funny AND poignant, which is never easy but so very wonderful when is done well and works. Highly recommended!

DarkWood

djbarney said...

Darkwood !

Trolls ? These are Tribbles! ;-)

The Illuminatus Trilogy is ALWAYS being
"run" somewhere in the back of my mind.

R A Wilson got to the hilariously overdone
concept of the "Vendetta" (the short guy
who takes his revenge on society)..WAY
before the Wachowski Brothers even got to
"V for Vendetta"....

A concept, of course put across in said
Pink Panther film...the obscene Vendetta
carried out to insane proportions
destroying all reason....but funny...

I read the Wikipedia link complete
with the German Hacker who completely
believed he was "fighting the Illuminati"
...tears in my eye's sad, funny and
revelation...all rolled into one.

Darkwood...have you read my Blog entries
...carefully ?

Especially "The Tower Syndrome" (see
links down side panel)...

Here's the "joke"...the Illuminati
are real...they are "The Bilderberg
Group"...or the "Fabian Society"..
...of course they WANT you to think
that "they are in control"....

...right...the Truth is...of course
, almost unbelievably looking at
peoples behaviour..is that they are
not!

Anyway..."what Truth?"...as Neo might say.

Scratch the surface...and this teeming
army of Gnosticism, World Myths, and
undiscovered feelings comes bursting
out....

"No one told me about this!".

Another "truth"..."they" want you
to think the 1 (ONE) degree that they
"control" is "everything"....

What about the other 259 degrees ?

Full Circle.

DJBarney

DarkWood said...

DJBarney: Hey, hey! No, I haven't had a chance, yet, to thoroughly peruse your previous postings, but I will make the time to do so. :)

Glad to see you're not unfamiliar with the twisted writings of RAW and ilk. Certainly, I agree with much of your point of view regarding "their" level of true control. Not at all dissimilar to that classic Python skit, "Spanish Inquistion": "Our primary weapon is surprise. Surprise and fear...our TWO main weapons are surprise and fear. And ruthless efficiency, wait, our THREE main weapons are..."

In a lot of ways, "they" would almost appear to be very much akin to that little boy in the story plugging the dike with his fingers to save the town (and considering modern slang, wouldn't Freud have a field day with that story now? ;D).

I suppose it all gets back to the age old adage of battles and wars being won in the MINDS of their participants. Keeping that in mind, always remember to question everything and seek ye first the humor in all.

DarkWood

djbarney said...

Darkwood,

Yes...have a read when your're ready :-)

It IS all rather strange is'nt it ?

So strange that I sometimes feel like
I'm in a "Reality Dysfunction" (a book
I have to read actually).

But the comedy keeps us sane...maybe
there are organisms out there now laughing
at similiar things on other planets.

DJBarney

ericswan said...

A gnostic you say?

http://www.smyrna.org/Books/Formulation_of_the_Trinity/The_Formulation_of_the_Trinity.htm